Re: Sealing stuff?

To: GSTROM99@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sealing stuff?
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 14:09:18 -0800
I had a similar situation ,,,rain and speed don't mix. Water was coming
in around the panels. So one day I had the wheels off..you know just for
kicks.. As we all  do. I had a bunch of body mans sticky black rubbery
stuff and cleaned the heck out of the wheel wells, all connecting joints
and applied it with wet hands,,,,wet hands don't stick to it whilst
pushing into the gaps.
Any way so far so good and no wet feet.
The 3 M stuff sounds about right .I through the boxes away.
Cheers
Chuck