James Bond Errata

To: t.jones%latimes@countrywide.com
Subject: James Bond Errata
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:44:13 -0700
I was just reading your article in today's L.A. Times about the cars in
the movies.  There were two incorrect comments about James Bond's first
car in the movies.  It was not an Aston Martin.  It was a Sunbeam Alpine
in the first movie, Dr. No.  I see that the source of your information was
Cristina Bruzzi, Marketing Manager for Ford and Aston Martin.  I would
assume that such a prestigious institution as Aston Martin would not want
to be embarrassed by making any such incorrect comments to the public in
their marketing.  So, perhaps you should consider forwarding this message
on to Ms. Bruzzi to prevent any further incorrect statements.

In case you have not seen many, I have attached a picture of my Sunbeam
and some of James Bond's, taken straight from Dr. No (so the quality is a
little fuzzy).  Also, check out this great web site about Sunbeam Alpines:
http://www.sunbeamalpine.org

All the best.  Keep up the great work.

Jay

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Bond
Alpine 1.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Bond
Alpine 2.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
jay1.jpg]