Re: Horn Repair

To: <JACranwell@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Horn Repair
From: "lauri lehtinen" <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:12:52 +0300
Yes, art it is.
I tried to find more info from the net, but all I got was 2 hours with
differet kind of horny blondes, brunettes etc., even some horny from India.
I know they made and still make many brit cars with Lucas horns and
batteries far there, but these connectors and other equipment seemd not to
sit to my Alpine. At least to the engine bay it must be a tight fit!
Well, with Mercedes cars I might find even more difficulties with exact
language terminology.

Larry
Helsinki