Re:

To: Victor Hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Subject: Re:
From: Bill Mounce <bmounce@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 22:04:53 -0500
Vic, I probably could have used Shu-Roo on a few girls at college, haha.
Living here in
Pennsylvania, we are lousy with deer.  You can get 'deer horns' (not to be
confused with
'deer antlers') that mount on the front bumpers and cause a whistle at high
speed  that scare
off the deer.  Regrettably, I seem to hit them at under 30 mph!  At any rate,
you can buy a
powered version, which I image is what your Shu-Roo is.  Maybe we could import
it and call it
'Fawn-B-Gone' or 'White-Tail Whistle' or 'Buck-Shout', or, well, you get the
idea.  150 lb of
venison coming up the hood at me is not my idea of a great night! Bill