Re: Tire Pressure??

To: ellis838@concentric.net
Subject: Re: Tire Pressure??
From: Victor Hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 12:04:25 +1000
You could save the $320 by doing it yourself, but I've never bothered with
regular
rotation - I figure all it does is even up tyre wear front to rear so that all
your
tyres wear out at the same time.  I'd rather replace 2 at a time, always putting
the new ones on the driven wheels.  My old Camira (GM J-car) got 110k kilometres
from the rears but only 40k k from the fronts.

Vic