Re: heated argument

To: Chris Hill <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Subject: Re: heated argument
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 10:45:03 -0800
This one I jest havto apreciate, them dang Texicans jest know it all . My
brother
lives in that place an he caint get out . The place is jest too big. An now I no
why I caint' remember anthing I youse lead on everything.. Fishin waits and
seams
on my cars and radiators. All my pots and pans have lead solder to hol the
handles
on cause the wife keeps hittin me and breaking them off.
My Holiday greetings to all of those peeple that have lead in
thier..........systems
chuck