Re: softtop SV tensionrod wanted

To: "arnoud venema" <arnoud.venema@hetnet.nl>
Subject: Re: softtop SV tensionrod wanted
From: "Javier Alamo" <jalamo@servidor.unam.mx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:38:32 -0500
I have a left tension rod with the screw for the spigot broken at the half,
it works but only when spigot is near full inside.

I live in Mexico, if you paid the shipment is yours, (no charge for the
tension rod)  let me know if you are interested and your address to quote
the amount.

Javier Alamo
Series V