RE: a virus has been recieved

To: "'Patrick'" <pLaske@bigfoot.com>,
Subject: RE: a virus has been recieved
From: Eddie Donovan <Eddie.Donovan@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:34:37 -0400
Everytime you go anywhere on the internet you are tracked. Your userid and
IP address is recorded. Remember that you are not going direct point to
point when communicating with an individual or site. You are "bounced" all
over the place, through multiple servers. You may be passing through several
servers to get to this Alpine site. Results are that your information gets
stored in numerous log files, many of which are used to generate spam mail.
Everytime you get on the I=Net you can expect that you will receive some
junk.

                                Eddie Donovan
                                Manager, External Client Support
                                PWGSC/GTIS/NCS