Re: General Ignorance and Lack of Knowledge

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: General Ignorance and Lack of Knowledge
From: <ellis838@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:07:37 -0500
Bill,
 I would rather my rear 30% work as efficiently and with as little trouble as
possible, if you are going to spend the money to narrow a rear end why not go
with disc brakes. On the parking brake Ford did it on their applications I would
look at the donor car and adapt to the Sunbeam. There are a bunch of Fords out
there with the right bolt pattern Mustang, Mustang II, pinto, Tbird... I am sure
there are others.
 jim