Re: Electrical ?

To: <Pasanville@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Electrical ?
From: "jon" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 13:51:53 -0600
Define the concept of the panel lights working properly!   I never did
understand having a seperate switch that would only TURN OFF the panel
lights when the headlights were ON, not vice-versa.  (which is how my
one-previous-owner SerV has been from day one!)

Personally, I just connected the two wires behind the panel light switch
together, and used the switch for my fog lights instead.

Jon Arzt
Omaha,  NE  USA