Re: Get Carter

To: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>,
Subject: Re: Get Carter
From: schristie@mail.usfli.com (Scott E. Christie)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:03:09 -0500
Actually I think I have it figured out. The reason Alpines are used so often
in destruction scenes is because they're so well-built the producer gets
more bang for his buck. If a lesser quality car were used, say an MG or
Triumph the car would fall to pieces in a stiff wind.

I await the flames...... :)