February Alpine Feature

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: February Alpine Feature
From: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 13:43:09 -0600
Ian-Another great job on the Feature of the month. I remember speaking
with Chuck regarding this car at SUNI 3 and all the detailing and time
he spent to complete it by this event. He was fortunate the car was not
attached to his motorhome/trailer when it took the tumble down the side
of the hill in the parking lot. Anyway, great work Ian and I am sure I
speak for the entire list to say we appreciate the extra work it takes
to keep this information flowing on Alpines. Brent