Thinking of Selling

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Thinking of Selling
From: "Marc Stenchever" <Marcsten@prontomail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:49:29 -0800
I never thought I'd actually consider it, but the purchase of our
first
home has changed my thinking somewhat, so I thought I'd check out
interest.  I am still not sure I'll sell it.

Dear Chris:
I know how you feel. Right after I bought my Alpine, My wife got
pregnant for the third time. One of the attractions about the Alpine
was that I could take my two kids in the it with me. Now wit three,
it doesn't work. But, I kept the car, and thoroughly enjoy it. We
just have to work around the limited capacity. In short, some life
changes warrant big adjustments - like selling your "oldest" child -
but be sure its really necessary beforre you do something you may
regret, or even resent, later. Relax and enjoy!
Marc

Get your email at
http://www.prontomail.com