Re: Thinking of selling

To: Paul Heuer <p_heuer@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Thinking of selling
From: Victor Hughes <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 17:13:51 +1100
This is right on the mark, Paul.  I made the same mistake about 1987 when I
sold a BMW
3.0Si after spending much on its restoration.  I got the $$$ back...but I sure
missed the
Bimmer.  I nearly did it again with the Brock Commodore **  but the woman who
nearly
bought it said "you don't really want to sell this do you?"  She was dead right.

Hang in there Chris, it'll be worth it

Cheers

Vic

 ** See http://www.uq.net.au/~zznweber/commodore/hdt/vh/hdt-vh-gp3-main.html
These cars are similar to mine, 1 model earlier.  In the third picture, the car
in the
background is almost identical.