Re: [1600 vs 1725 / Chevy Rods / Isky / Lifters]

To: "Victor Hughes" <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [1600 vs 1725 / Chevy Rods / Isky / Lifters]
From: "Greg Locke" <glocke@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:55:16 +1300
I think these are the later engines as I mention, that are similar in
mountings etc that make them an easy replacement. I think even the gearboxes
don't take too much work to fit either. There was a site I found that had
info on how to fit them, I'll see if I can dig it up.

meanwhile here is a site on Bellets

http://www.users.bigpond.com/glennpp/index.htm

Greg