Re: ford/firestone

To: brian_steel@telus.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ford/firestone
From: MrZAG57@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 08:05:31 EDT
In a message dated 9/30/2000 12:17:45 AM, brian_steel@telus.net writes:

<< is looking after thier "customers" >> sic

That's how you stay in business. I own my own. Their are knuckle heads, but,
Ford chose to build the vehicles with Firestone tires. If they had chosen not
to save the reported "$18.30us" on each one and put Michelin, Goodyear, or
BFG on them, they would not be in this position. Remember, they gave the
specs to Firestone. That's like the doctor writing the prescription to the
pharmacist.

Accountants always cheat themselves, as well as the customer, trying to out
think the engineers.