Re: [6pack] pdwa

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Brent" <bregal@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] pdwa
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 21:27:35 -0600
That may have been me.  I got the 100 lot and probably still have about 92 of
them left if you want some.  Self-addressed envelope and you can try em...no
guarantees, no warrantees, no promises or otherwise intended or implied...got
that from some lawyers that represented Nelson.  But they worked for me for
the last few years.

Bud

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)