Re: [6pack] British Invasion Pictures

To: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] British Invasion Pictures
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 21:55:38 -0400
Thanks for the kind words, Stan. What a GREAT field of cars! The setting
couldn't have
been better. Bob did a great job organizing the photos, too!

Not sure what I'll do to outdo this year's effort for next year's
British Invasion -- but I've
already got the Goodparts adjustable TA brackets at the top of my winter
to-do list!

Dave
'74 GR8 TR6
TBI + A-type OD