Re: [6pack] British Invasion Pictures

To: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] British Invasion Pictures
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 01:10:19 +0000
Nice job Bob. Wasn't that Morris 1000 traveler cool ?. It has a Toyota twin
cam engine that was once a transverse engine but has been turned 90 degrees
and mated to a tranny bellhousing. The wooden trailer was very unusual and
complemented the woodwork of the Traveler plus the wooden ski's and wooden
sled on the roof rack. The license plate on the back is "WAS A TRE"

Dave and Patti really do have a GR8 TR6 and the paint is very pretty with that
subtle metal flake. They did very well against some 30 or so other TR6's in
their class.

Btw don't tell my wife I took a friend :-)

Stan