Re: [6pack] Alternate Seats for TR6 question

To: j.honor@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Alternate Seats for TR6 question
From: <triumph@2simpleusa.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:18:40 -0500
Thanks.  Someone on the list pointed me to the section in "Improve your TR6"
that addresses the seats question .... must have skimmed over that section when
I last looked.  Makes the process of fitting the Miata seats easy.  Also, have
heard that Fiero seats can be persuaded to fit ... haven't heard of any other
foreign seats being used yet.

By the way, were your seats black leather ... I haven't found any, only the tan
leather ones!

Tony Gordon
72 TR6