Re: [6pack] Engine bay components color question

To: Robert Liam Gannon <trsix74@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Engine bay components color question
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 13:49:23 -0500
I would agree on everything except the stay rods.  On mine and every
other late model Ive seen, they're semi gloss black like the other
braces. They are the braces that run from the wheel arches to above the
grill. Also on my 76 the radiator overflow bottle was unpainted. 76's
can sometimes be odd as they were using up parts.    John Mitchell  76 TR6