Re: [6pack] Differential Leak

To: aldwyn@sylvancircle.org, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Differential Leak
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:19:33 -0400
 Aldwyn,

I also have not tackled the differential rebuild but in the past the consensus
of the list is that it is not a simple repair, requiring accurate tolerances.?
You would probably be better off removing the differential and taking it to a
shop.? Removal is easy.? 16 nuts and bolts and you have it loose and out.? I am
sure others will have more specific personal experience to offer.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108