RE: [6pack] TRF Brake Discs

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [6pack] TRF Brake Discs
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:12:44 +0000
What I find confusing is that TRF describes the Green Stuff pads as Kevlar. It
is in the product description and again in the line item for that part:

Brake Pad Set, Kevlar, Green Stuff, for fast road, autocross, and mild race

So if the Green Stuff pads are Kevlar, what makes them different from other
pads described as Kevlar (other than the green thing..)

Stan