RE: [6pack] insurance recommendations

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, "Jim Jones"
Subject: RE: [6pack] insurance recommendations
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 08:10:49 -0700
        Folks:

        I got the URL wrong. The insurance company URL is
www.hagertyinsurance.com.

        The URL I listed below is yet another insurer which I have NOT
used. Similar spellings, but whatever...
        The correct spelling is Hagerty. I will plead brain fart on this
one.
        Too bad though, the young lady on the home page is really very
cute. Saaaaay... Maybe it's time I changed insurers... No, never mind.

        Vance