Re: Welding

To: mark bullard <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Welding
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 04:51:41 -0800 (PST)
Mark,

I think your mate is right.  There are a couple of
things to remember...don't weld in 1 place too long
and PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE.  It is a little more
than that, but you will find it's not as bad as you
think.

I would try to get a good nights sleep so close those
eyes!

Cheers,

Todd

> Aloha all,
>
> Well the dismantling of the car has kind of slowed
> down a bit.  I actually
> would lie awake at night asking myself why I seem to
> be slowing down... Well
> it finally hit me, I'm scared to death of attempting
> the welding but do really
> want to give it a go.  I believe I am now committed
> as I asked a friend
> tonight if he had a mig welder and the next thing I
> know it was dropped off at
> the house.
>
> He is planning on coming by and giving me a run down
> on how it works and
> swears he can teach me in 10 minutes...  Just wanted
> to check with the group
> and get some feed back on how daunting of a task
> this really is.  ALL COMMENTS
> WELCOME as I've never done this before.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark Bullard
> '74 TR6
> Kailua, HI

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420k for $1,399/mo.
Calculate new payment! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre