RE: Starter fails to engage after trannie install

To: John North <johncnorth@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Starter fails to engage after trannie install
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 00:15:01 -0500
:-)

Just about the best possible outcome.

Stan

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-6pack@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-6pack@autox.team.net] On Behalf
Of John North
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 11:43 PM
To: Triumph 6 Pack

You know, I feel really stupid right now, I had a friend with me and
was testing some more...   He says, heh the fan is turning, and indeed
it is.   So everything is working fine, but I took the spark plugs out
way back so I could turn the crank by hand and don't have them back
yet.   The motor is just spinning merrily along and whining because it
has no compression.

I think I'm going to buy a Pinto next, anyone care to help with that?

John North