RE: gear box check list

To: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>,
Subject: RE: gear box check list
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 08:16:33 -0700 (PDT)
John,

If you chose to do the rear engine seal, you may have
to replace the sump gasket...if you tear it when
pulling the seal housing.  Not a big deal, but it
might be a good idea to have one on hand in addition
to the seal & the seal housing gasket.  Think about
thrust washers...always think about thrust
washers...Don't forget the pilot bushing too.

Yes, the cars on the 6-PACK Newsletter Cover are all
6-PACK member cars.  The photos were taken at the
Cincinnati British car show...ask me how I know.

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez
CD198L
CF25768UO