RE: gear box check list

To: John VanNorman <jvannorman@wowway.com>,
Subject: RE: gear box check list
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 10:32:49 -0400
John, the rear engine oil seal is also a good candidate while you have the box
out if that seal is leaking.

If the gearbox has more than 60k miles on it I would also have it refurbed and
perhaps have OD fitted if you don't have one and your budget allows..

Also while you have the dash support and tunnel cover off and the seats out,
think about taking care of any floor/bulkhead issues as well as carpet since
these are harder to deal with when the interior is fully installed.

Stan