RE: Braking Problem

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Larry" <larry@brtconsulting.com>
Subject: RE: Braking Problem
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 20:39:38 -0400
Hello Larry,

If it jerks to the left, the left caliper is most likely working properly
unless you hear grinding coming from that side. The right side may not be
working at all. Take a look at the pads, you may have a stuck caliper or a
bad hose. And it never hurts to try bleeding.

Rick
http://sidedrafttbi.com/

snip