I love my Triumph but... Summary so far..

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I love my Triumph but... Summary so far..
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 12:40:51 -0400
2       Alfa Spider                             make mine a boat tail
2       Alfa GTV/GTV6
1       Alvis                                   elegant car
1       Bentley Mulsanne
2       Big Healey                              me too
2       BMW 2002                                square, but good
1       BMW 635                         not quite vintage, but I like these
too
4       Bugeye Sprite                   on my short list
1       59 Chevy El Camino
2       69 Chevy Camaro
2       Chevy truck                             everyone needs a hauler
1       57 Corvette fuelie
1       Citroen                         it takes all kinds I guess
1       Cobra replicar
1       Corvair                         ditto
2       Corvette                        early Coke bottle cars maybe the
only ones <25
2       Datsun 240Z                             Ok, Ok, I admit to liking
these too
1       Datsun 510                              they are all race cars now
1       Desoto                          1947 sedan
1       Ford '65 Mustang
1       Ford Ranchero
1       Ford Pantera
1       1967 Ford Fairlane wagon                make mine the silver blue
1       Ford Ranch Wagon
1       Griffin                         got to look that one up Dick
2       Jaguar E-type
3       Jaguar MkII                             cool & no leaky roof
1       Jaguar XK 150FHC
1       Karmann Ghia                    nice looking cars
1       Lotus Cortina
2       Lotus Ilan                      luckily I haven't driven one or I'd
want one
1       Lotus Esprit                    can be had well under 25k
1       Lotus Seven
3       MGA
1       MGB V8
1       Mercedes 230SL                  another one that ages gracefully
3       1968 Mercury Cougar
4       Mini                                    a mandatory entry
3       Morgan Plus4                    Like it
1       Nash Healey
2       Porsche 356C                    get them before they are out of
sight
2       Porsche 911                             just got one, and like it
2       Porsche 914                             these are growing on me
3       TR250/TR5                               My Six better be nice
because one day...
1       Sunbeam Talbot
1       Swallow Doretti
1       Triumph 2000/2500 sedan         understated performance
1       Triumph GT6                             bake your own cookies
1       Triumph Dolomite Sprint         winner of the 2005 DTT Rally
1       Triumph Herald
2       Triumph Mayflower
2       Triumph Stag                    who doesn't need another Triumph
3       Triumph TR3
1       Triumph TR4
1       1969 TR6
2       Triumph TR7 Spyder              for the man who has almost
everything
2       Triumph TR8                             "drunk with power" according
to Lanky
2       TVR 2500/3000                   like that one too
2       VW Beetles

R. Ashford Little II
'70 TR6
'73.5 911