I love my Triumph but....

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: I love my Triumph but....
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 15:02:12 -0700 (PDT)
I covet the late model Jaguar E type series 1 (66 or 67 I, I forget) with the
covered headlamps.  I recently saw something on TV that named the E type as the
#1 sports car of all time or something like that.  I remember seeing an early E
type for the first in Washington DC in the early 60s (am I dating myself) and
have never gotten over the looks and sound of that car.  A very close second is
the Mercedes 300 SL Gull wing.  I think both of these exceed the $25,000
maximum but it wasn't too long ago that you could get an E type for that.

  Mike Lunsford

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2"/min
with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.