FW: TR6 clutch Woes

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: TR6 clutch Woes
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:11:09 -0700
        Ron:

        Is you slave push rod attached to the center hole in the cross
shaft lever?

        Is your slave cylinder mounted on the REAR of the mounting plate
(the plate that attaches to the engine used to mount the slave
cylinder)?

        If the answer to both questions is "yes" then you will need to
pull the tranny and find out what is wrong. Some possibilities:

        1. Clutch fork pin broken upon installation, or improperly
installed.
        2. Wrong bearing sleeve used for T/O bearing (TR4 instead of
TR6?)
        3. Incorrect T/O bearing
        4. Incorrect pressure plate
        5. etc....