RE: Bad Starter???

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bad Starter???
From: "Rudnicki, Steve" <Steve.Rudnicki@gdcanada.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 11:46:53 -0400
Cary,

I would bet your starter bushes are gone.  Many local garages or
starter/alternator rebuild shops can replace these for a reasonable charge.

Steve Rudnicki
CF30348U

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 11:10:12 -0400
From: "Cary Henry" <caryhenry@hotmail.com>
Subject: Bad Starter???

When I try and start my 76 all I get is a nice clicking sound but the
starter does not turn the motor.

The information contained in this e-mail message is PRIVATE. It may contain
confidential information and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If the intended recipient(s) cannot
be reached or if a transmission problem has occurred, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this message.
Thank you.