Re: Fuel line ferrule

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel line ferrule
From: Gary Klein <tr6guy@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 17:13:40 -0400
Mike,

I took 2 new ferrules and filed one end down on each so that the
combined length of both was approxomately the same as the old long
ferrule.  Then, placing both brass ferrules on a tube to hold them in
allignment, I soldered them together and cleaned up the solder joint
afterwords with a light filing..

Been working just fine for 5 years now.

Gary Klein
'75 TR6