RE: 73 TR6 Vibration

To: "Greg Perry" <rgperry@earthlink.net>, "Six Pack"
Subject: RE: 73 TR6 Vibration
From: "Chris Foster" <cfoster@eppcon.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 11:18:17 -0500
Would it be possible as a group to put together a list of
possible/probably symptoms to look at if the answer is yes to any of the
below questions.  I think something like this would be useful to a
number of us.  I recognize that it would not be an exhaustive look at
the problem of vibration, but at least a start in the right direction.
I am particularly interested as I do have a vibration that gets worse
under acceleration, but have put the car away for the winter and am not
in a position to further diagnose at this time.

For what it's worth, I'm happy to try and compile and post a list if
people want to forward me their two cent's on a "yes" to each of the
questions.

Thanks!
c.

Chris Foster