RE: % of ODs?

To: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>,
Subject: RE: % of ODs?
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:11:43 -0800
        John:

        The $1,000 value adder was due to the Kelly blue book. The
online version does not go back far enough, only the dealer hardcopy
book goes back that far. I bought my TR6 from a dealer, and when I was
negotiating for my car, he showed me the blue book value for the car
(which I thought was outrageous) and the OD was one of a few options
listed that added value to the car (wire wheels and A/C being the other
2). This was 3 years ago now, and the O/D added $950 according to Kelly,
and the dealer told me that was low.

        Vance