Blanket thank you

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Blanket thank you
From: Kevin McNelis <kmcnelis@nmsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:14:24 -0600
As some of you may remember, I was re-building the engine on my '72, a
complete and total rebuild.  I asked a lot of dumb questions, and got a lot
of good information.  Truly, I could not have done it without all your help.

Cut the the chase-  I started it for the first time this morning.  Cranked
it, it coughed.  Pulled out the choke, fired right up!  Pushed in the choke,
had 60lbs oil at idle.  A little rough at first, but it smoothed out fairly
quickly.  I am THRILLED!

Now, who's gonna come put the tranny tunnel back on, and the carpets, and
seats, and bonnet?  Hours more work, but the end is in sight.

Again, thanks to all.

BTW, what are the new passwords for the VTR maintenance pages?  My last mag
was last June, and it listed "TR6" for login ID and "NUT" for password, but
that isn't working for me now.

Kevin