Electrical short- Help

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrical short- Help
From: "Ray" <RayMuratore@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:17:37 -0400
Hey guys,

I'm having electrical issues; shocker I'm sure.. I've been following it
backwards from the direction flasher. It isn't getting power. I've made
it to the voltage stabilizer, which isn't getting 12volts. According to
my Bentley book my '72, power goes from the battery to the windshield
washer switch? and then to the V.S.??? Is that right?   I'm not getting
any power at the washer switch either.  Is there something between the
switch and the starter (as the batter goes to one terminal on the
starter and out to the car from there) Either a distribution point or
something? Or does the power NOT go through the washer switch?

Help!

Ray

'72 TR6 - "Her name is Pretty Penny, cause that's what she costs.