Re: Ansa Exhaust

To: Adam C Beasley <adam@adambeasley.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ansa Exhaust
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:03:42 -0700 (PDT)
Adam,

I'm sure you'll get many opinions here.  Personally, I
can't stand the sound of Monza.  I like stock &
stainless...there's a slight difference in the 2.  Now
the ANSA is definitely my fav!  I don't think it's too
loud...especially with o/d!  I'm told that there are
certain spouses that don't like it...they say it's too
loud.  I SAY FOOEY!

Now Stebro...now that's definitely a MEATY exhaust.
Love the sound, but it's just a hair too loud.  If you
choose Stebro...rubber mount it...it will be slightly
quieter

My 2 cents,

Todd Bermudez
CD198L