RE: Ansa Exhaust

To: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>
Subject: RE: Ansa Exhaust
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:18:05 -0400
Hi Adam:

Ansa = Loud, very loud. I loved the look of the Ansa, but the terribly
loud 3,000 rpm drone really drove me up the wall and I pulled the
mufflers off the car. Now I like my Falcon stainless sport system, but I
also modified it to have inline motorcycle baffles for overall volume
reduction. It didn't seem to affect the overall power or gas
consumption.

Mark Hooper
1972 TR6