Re: Ansa Exhaust

To: adam@adambeasley.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ansa Exhaust
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:59:26 EDT
Adam,
Why not as original?  Mild steel and all?  That is what I have on  my 68 TR
250 & 71 TR6, original Harmo Brand.  These may be a  little difficult to obtain
NOS but certainly repro's are available in mild or  stainless steel. Monsa is
loud, darn near intorerable stuff in the cockpit. Ansa  is way cool, I have a
system for the TR6 but since it is a Concours Car I do not  normally run it,
but they are dang near Unobtainium now days. Point is that  the original style
exhaust on a TR6 is well designed, very adequate and gives  one a unique note
as intended by the manufacturers.
Darrell