"Poor Man's Cam"

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: "Poor Man's Cam"
From: kmcnelis@nmsu.edu
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 16:10:21 -0600
Ok, I've been lurking, and read the posts about 1.65:1 roller rockers,
referred to as "poor man's cam".

That's me- not necessarily a poor man, but one who can't whine too much about
new stuff for the 6 to my wife (tires needed).....

Where do I get the 1.65 roller rockers, what else do I need (new rocker shaft,
new lifters, new valves, seats, rocker lube kit, WHAT?).  I really know
nothing about the motor from the DPO except the obvious-  a header, dual
Webbers, the obvious things.  I only drive street, but I do, on occasion, like
to show off a bit.

As always, thanks.

Kevin