For those of you doing GM Alternator Conversions..

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: For those of you doing GM Alternator Conversions..
From: <gameparker@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 18:03:57 -0400
Wasn't pleased with the the chromed out alternator choice one has when doing
this conversion, so I spent a couple of hours in a local junkyard today and hit
paydirt.  The part is Motorcraft D3A3-10145-CA and is from what looks like a
'70's Ford Pickup Truck and fits perfectly - even has a manufactured 1/8" kink
in its length which aligns it perfectly.  Once painted, looks stock.  With my
alternator conversion, I'm one of those who chose to cut the thickened tab for
mounting, so YMMV.
Cheers,
Geoff