Recent Discovery

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Recent Discovery
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:24:15 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I discovered something "interesting" this weekend. If you install mondo
lowering springs on your TR6 along with the GoodParts front/rear bars...
if your all your tires go completely flat, the pillow blocks that the
front bar goes through keep the frame fomr actually touching the ground.

Talk about "in the weeds", my frame was less than .5 inches from the
ground!

Kewl.

Too bad it wouldn't roll at that point. :-)

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx