Parts Country of origin

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts Country of origin
From: "Orest Massitti" <massitti@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:13:37 -0700
I just received a shipment of parts for the TR.  These parts range from Ball
joints, tie-rod ends, SS caliper pistons to rubber hoses and interior trim
pieses and weather striping for the doors.  They were purchased from one of
the bigger TR outfits in the US.

I was surprised (maybe shouldn't be) to see most of them were manufactured
in Taiwan.  Last time I purchased these items ('83) they were all made in
the UK or the USA.

Has anyone had experience w/ these and how durable are they?  Is it worth
paying a few more bucks to get a product from the UK?

Thanks for your help.

Orest

CC81636UO

Calgary, Canada