Re: Rear Hub Removal

To: ronald weber <rmweber_99@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Rear Hub Removal
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:30:05 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

As a long-time TR6 owner, I've purchased a stack of TR6 "manuals". The
Clymer edition that you refer to is/was one of ther "bad" ones, IMHO. It
was okay for basic stuff and "learning" about cars, but there was
little/no info. that was directly related to TR6. At any rate, it's not
the worst one out there.

We post this response to this list a lot (and for good reason): get your
hands on the factory manual or the Bentley reprint of the factory manual.
Yes, the Bentley is not perfect, but it's the best one out there that I am
aware of.

To answer your question about nuts - all automotive fasteners for
suspension are grade 5 or better. You def. do NOT want to use grade 2 nuts
for the rear hub to trailing arm attachment.

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: 339-927-4489