Re: Offer to purchase car?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Offer to purchase car?
From: "Jerry C Shaw" <slowtoaccept@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:35:43 -0500
Report these scam attempts to the ISP that provides the email service for
the sender. Send the header and message info to abuse@xxxx, were xxx is the
domain name of the ISP. I've had several of these guys kicked off their
ISPs.

The header info can be obtained in Outlook Express by going to
File->Properties-> Details->Message Source. Copy and paste the entire
message to your email.

Then take your email address out of your Internet classified ad, and use a
phone number. I've yet to have any of these guys call me.
Jerry