Differential oil seal replacement

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Differential oil seal replacement
From: Victor Colon <vcolper@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 12:12:19 -0800 (PST)
Hi Guys,
I'm  replacing the leaky oil seals off my 73 TR6 before I install it back in
the chassis. Well at least trying. I've removed the four bolts that hold the
flange in place. And now I'm trying to get to the seals.  The bearing wont come
off towadrs the inside so I tried removing the outer flange. Removed the large
nut with impact and first tried with a puller. wouldnt move a hair. Tried an
Arbor press at work...nothing. tried heating and the arbor press...still
nothing.
What am I doing wrong?
Help!

Thanks,