TR6 and Bosch Alternator Installation

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 and Bosch Alternator Installation
From: Ronniepalmisano@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 14:56:18 EST
I understand that the Bosch # 13107 is almost a direct replacement for the
Lucas 18ACR.

I have read articles on the web and heard from readers of the 6 pack digest.

I understand the   mount and electrical.

One question remains unanswered.  What about the pulley and fan?

Does the bosch come with a pulley and fan that will work on the TR6 or do I
have to order a pulley and fan that will work with my the belt that is on my
car?

The alternator has been ordered fro only $59.88, but they have no information
on the fan and pulley.

Suggestions?

Part #'s ?

Thanks,