Re: Rebush Front suspension

To: lang@isis.mit.edu, bamxn@triad.rr.com
Subject: Re: Rebush Front suspension
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:33:15 EST
I made a spring compressor in about ten minutes.  threaded rod,  a 3/8'"
piece of steel cut to size with a torch  with 4 holes drilled in it for the
lower
shock mount,  a couple of nuts and washers and You've got an effective spring
compressor.  Moss shows a picture of a piece they sell which uses a castle
nut/clevis pin on one end.  This would make it work a little easier, but a nut
on
either end suffices.  My first attempt using a floor jack was a big mistake
Joe Davis